Boys Varsity Basketball
2017-18 Boys Basketball home game security procedures
District 186 Basketball Fans:
Beginning with the start of the season, we will have enhanced security procedures at all boys basketball home games. What this means for you as a guest:
- Security personnel will be scanning all guests with metal detector wands prior to entry.
- All bags brought into the games will be subject to search prior to entry. Consider leaving large bags or purses at home.
- Doors for weeknight games will open at 5:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. for Saturday games.
· You may have to wait in line to enter the gym, and entrances may be different from past seasons.
o Lanphier: Use the main lobby doors on the west side of the building along 11th street OR the door marked Main Entrance accessed from the parking lot on the east side of the building. You will NOT be able to enter through the Lober-Nika gym entrance.
o Southeast: Use the Taylor Street entrance. You will NOT be able to enter through the Scheffler gym entrance.
o Springfield: Use the north doors to the annex accessed from the northwest parking lot. Guests using handicapped accessible parking may enter through the south annex doors accessed from the southwest parking lot.
· Plan to arrive early to avoid any delay in entry.
· No one will be admitted after the 3rd quarter of the varsity game begins.
Safety of all our students, families and guests is our top priority. Please plan ahead to minimize delays. Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to provide a fun and safe family atmosphere.
Seniors: Matt Bahlmann, Will Hanlon
Juniors: Adam Holm, Bradyn Kilby, Talen Vogler
Sophomores: Chelky Blaise, Tyler Burris, Jake Curtis, Tyler Estes, Jason Hansbrough, Aaron Hardwick, Hayden Kimball, Grant Kirby, Drew Kirby, Luke Lehnen, Sergio Marchizza, Lucas Ryan, Eli Vogler
Thanks to everyone who tried out. For those that made the team, practice will begin tomorrow from 3:20-6:00.