CoEd 7th/8th Cheerleading
CoEd 7th/8th Cheerleading Winter 2017-2018 Calendar.
List of Football Cheers
Basketball Cheer Letter:
- Calendar/Schedule/Website: Use the link to access the calendar (ignore the incorrect years listed). You can & should add this calendar to your phone/ since this shows live updates and changes as soon as I am made aware. Most practices take place in the GMS Cafeteria.
- Signup Genius - Please follow this link to choose a date to provide the group with snacks prior to a practice/game. Snacks can be brought to school by your athlete, dropped off in the office and picked up by your student after school, or dropped off in the back of the school in the cafeteria around 3:30. - Special dinner events will be added to the calendar after group discussion.
- GroupMe - During the season, team members will be added to a GroupMe. They will not be required to download the app, just allow texts. If your athlete does not have a phone, an email can be used in place of a phone number.
- Be reliable and on time.
- Communicate and act with respect toward adults, teammates, and opponents.
- Be prepared for practice and games with all parts of uniform and a positive attitude.
- Do your best at all times.
- Athletes should already have purchased a black midriff, red briefs, and cheer shoes, as well as a bow and poms. Contact me for ordering information if needed.
- Cheerleaders will also need one or more pairs of black, mid-calf socks. Brand is unimportant, though many prefer Nikes.
- A refillable water bottle will be useful during practices, as there are not water fountains close to our practice location.
- Keep a baggy of feminine necessities in your cheer bag, including tampons/pads, hair-ties, and wrap for hand/wrists if needed.
- Spirit Wear: Any design ideas should be brought to the first practice. Orders will be available as soon as possible once a design is chosen.
- Parent Swag: Any parents who are interested in putting together an order are welcome to provide design/order information to be distributed.