Announcements and Important Events
Advanced tickets will be on sale in the GHS athletic offices on Wednesday and Thursday (10/17 & 10/18) from 8:00am - 3:00pm. $5 for adults, and $3 for students and senior citizens. Pretickets will NOT be on sale Friday.
Fans can get in the main gate, the pass gate, or the back gate (behind the baseball field) with a pre-purchased ticket.
Fan information/facility rules at Rochester HS
- Gates to Rocket Booster Stadium will open at 5:30 p.m.; fans may re-enter only if they have their hand and ticket stamped prior to exiting the stadium.
- The main parking lot will open at 4 pm on Friday. The additional parking lot (behind the baseball field) will open at 4:30 pm. Fans who park in the back lot will be able to access Rocket Booster Stadium through the west gate entrance to the field (right behind the home bleachers). Fans are also welcome to park on the south (front) side of the jr high/high school campus as well.
- Tailgating is welcomed, but there will be absolutely no alcohol or tobacco allowed on the RHS campus. Anyone who is in possession of alcohol or tobacco will be removed from the premises and subject to arrest. In addition, all tailgating must take place on either the far east side of the parking lot (adjacent to the tree line) or the far west side of the parking lot (next to the tennis courts). Tailgating anywhere else in the main lot is prohibited due to safety reasons and limited parking space.
- The following items are banned from Rocket Booster Stadium: footballs, open drink containers, and noise makers that interfere with game play (whistles, air horns, etc)
- Any vehicle illegally parked in a fire lane or handicapped spot will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.